After saying stop talking about it, Morgan Freeman then said,
“I’m going to stop calling you a white man,” Freeman says to Wallace. “And I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You wouldn’t say, ‘Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.’ You know what I’m sayin’?”
Get my point?
Because being colorblind solves everything,
I hope my followers remember that video I posted a while back that concluded colorblindness increases bias attitudes toward people of color?
- marchoftigers reblogged this from reverseracism
- babybutta reblogged this from reverseracism and added:
- bowtiesandjamjars likes this
- reverseracism reblogged this from whitelie-blacktruth and added:
- whitelie-blacktruth posted this